We are always happy to welcome guests to the meeting, and we don’t ask anyone to join until they have visited a few times.
Becoming a Member
After deciding to join:
- Review the club bylaws.
- Print and sign the membership pledge. Give it to an officer at the next club event.
- Pay your dues at the next meeting (check or credit card preferred) or using the PayPal button below.
Annual membership dues are as follows per person based on the date of joining (the date you pay dues):
Members are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- 10% discount on in store purchases at local homebrew stores (membership card required):
- Unique educational and social opportunities.
- Club only events, such as parties and brewery tours.
- Checkout of the club jockey box for personal use
- Serving your homebrew in the club booth at beerfests (usually free entrance for a limited number of volunteers).
- Meaningful feedback on homebrew–particularly useful before submitting to competitions.
- Voting privileges in club affairs.