We are always happy to welcome guests to the meeting, and we don’t ask anyone to join until they have visited a few times.
Becoming a Member
After deciding to join:
- Review the club bylaws.
- Print and sign the membership pledge. Give it to an officer at the next club event.
- Pay your dues at the next meeting (check or credit card preferred) or using the PayPal button below.
$1 Service Charge for all Credit Card Transactions
Annual membership dues are as follows per person based on the date of joining (the date you pay dues):
Members are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- 10% discount on in store purchases at local homebrew stores (membership card required):
- Free shipping to select BJCP competitions.
- Unique educational and social opportunities.
- Club only events, such as parties and brewery tours.
- Checkout of the club jockey box for personal use
- Serving your homebrew in the club booth at beerfests (usually free entrance for a limited number of volunteers).
- Meaningful feedback on homebrew–particularly useful before submitting to competitions.
- Voting privileges in club affairs.